Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Am Love Machine

One of my best friends, Jen, and my guild master, gave up her position of the latter tonight. She's been focused on the real world and her personal life that she's had the most difficult time contributing and managing the guild that she, Joseph, and I started. She had the desire to give it to Joseph at first, but then upon hearing he may be on hiatus, gave it to me. I am now the GM of LM.

I'm going to do my very best to run it as she would have, making it a comfortable place for friends, family, and new acquaintances to learn and level. Our intent a long time ago when we started this guild was just that, to fly under a banner as friends; I've never let go of that fact and will continue to keep it just so, and the potential that it can have, I believe, is still there.

I know some members have a willfulness for change and a sense of discontent of where they are, and that's understandable. Each one of our views on what we want out of the game and what we may think is fun is very different from others. To everyone I say: do that which makes you happy. You don't have any obligations, just know that LM is base, it's safe, it's home. You're always welcome and will always have support from the guild.

We're in this together, right? Kill Alliance, kill the monsters, get the money, get the gear, brag to the lowbies and newbs?

Let's l33t it up together. Hold my hand.

No comments: