Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Homework schmomework, it's effing patch day.

I should be writing a paper right now. I am, to an extent, I just needed to distract myself for a brief interval of time to say oh shit, son, it's mavafacken three point three!

My downloader is all done and ready, got it installed, so when I return from finals this afternoon and after I take a wee nap (been up for quite a while), you'll probably be seeing Oathbreaker and Oneironaut running the Emberstorm pug circuit for emblems. I'll also be trying to get into the new instances, hopefully with people I do wholeheartedly trust, because, you know, I don't want it all fucked up. At least not until I get an idea of what they're about so I can make fun of people for not doing it right.

I can say with great confidence that this new pug system will open up a torrential avalanche of Stupid Nubs. I cannot wait to fuck with people across my battlegroup. Isn't it sad that I'm not all that excited about new content, just new ways to mess with people? I'm touched in the head.

It goes without saying that my first task is getting properly geared through the new emblem system. I do want to try to get the Quel'delar blade for both of my 80s, see how fast I can grind my rep with the new Icecrown faction to get me some bullet-making for Oneironaut and neat patterns for Oath, as well as convert all that saronite I bought into some worthy titanium.

This is going to be fun. I'm excited! I suggest a drunken ventrilo 3.3 party. Someone set that up!

No comments: